Therapy for Children and youth
We are passionate in helping children and youth learn how to effectively manage and overcome many of the social and emotional issues they encounter throughout their childhood. Several of these issues hinder these children from learning well in school, behaving well with other children, and respecting the guidance from teachers and parents.
As a result of our therapy, young children are able to accomplish the following:
• Learn to manage impulsive behavior
• Increase academic progress
• Reduce negative home environments
• Learn skills for building and maintaining relationships
• Learn conflict management skills without being disruptive
FAQs for children and youth therapy.